-->

Tricia's 3rd day at School


Date: 4 January 2013 (Friday)
Subject: Tricia's 3rd day at Star Tots Playgroup
Tricia is 1 year, 7 months, 2 weeks old today

Its Tricia's 3rd day at Star Tots Playgroup today!

And today is also the last day that they allow parents to accompany! BB2 is doing well, she was super cheerful in the morning when I told her that we are going to school. She was so excited that she even walked by herself to the door eagerly to go out. She was smiling all the way to the school and we even stop to look at cats and birds on the way there!

She did well, walked into the classroom by herself, gave Tr J a hug and let Tr J take her temperature and check her hands. Similar to the alst 2 days, her temperate is always high (42 degrees) during the check (I wonder if Tr J's thermometer is faulty!) She even walked in and sat by herself to play the toys and participate in the class' activity. When it was water break time, she could even go to get her water bottle by herself and drink and put the bottle back on the chair. Tr J gave out stickers to the children today and she walked up by herself to request for one! I am so glad that she is participating so well!

Only towards the last 10 minutes that she started to fuss. She whined a little and wanted me to carry her.I sat away and let the teachers handled her. She even attempted to take her bag telling me that she wants to go home already. (Super cute right!). Tr J was great, she started to distract her with new activities!

I hope that she will transit smoothly next week as parents are no longer allowed into the classroom.
And I hope now that she is familiar with the school, she will not cry so much too.

Let's see how it goes on Monday!

My sleepy baby can't wake up this morning

So happy and still hugging her bo bo when we getting ready to go to school

Mummy cut my fringe yesterday!

Getting her bag and ready to go

So cheeky. She wanted to wear her hat to school!

All ready and asking me to hurry up

Getting impatient and wanted to open the door by herself

Mummy help!

Waiting for the lift down

Super cute with her baby hat!

Tricia says Hi Hi to the pigeon

I am all ready to start school


One more picture for mummy

Having my temperature checked

Playing blocks today

Keeping toys time

Sitting so well on my own. See I can cross my legs

Listening attentively to Tr J!

Singing time

Choosing her stickers

Animal farm - I am a chick!

With Mummy

Cute yellow chick on my tummy

Such a happy baby!

Distracted by Mickey, but  I was trying to take my bag to go home!

Going home time, taking my water bottle!

Queuing up to go out

Out of the class

Phew, 3rd day of school is not so tough after all!

So happy that I had a great time in class!

One more pic for mummy!

On the way home and i spotted more birds!

Mummy, look at the bird bird!

So tired that i KO immediately after lunch!

2 comments:



tweety said...

Hi there! Thanks for blogging about your girl's first three days at Star Tots Playgroup. May I know how she coped when she was on her own? Planning to send my little boy there too. By then, he'd be 20 months old. :)

tweety said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

My Princess

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Breast Feeding ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers