-->

Tricia's 2nd day at Star Tots Playgroup

Date: 3 January 2013 (Thursday)
Subject: Tricia's 2nd day at Star Tots Playgroup
Tricia is 1 year, 7 months, 1 week and 7 days old today

Its Tricia's 2nd day at Star Tots Playgroup today!

She did well, she was able to walk in the classroom by herself, she even sat down by herself to get get her temperature checked and hand sanitized!

Nai Nai and I accompanied her today. She was able to sit by herself at the desk and play with the toys with the teacher. I see her smiling a lot more today too.

She only started crying during the last 15 minutes of the class. I am not sure if it was because she didn't like the teacher grabbing her arms to do the song action or if they accidentally hurt her while twisting her legs to cross when seated down.

Overall I think it was definitely an improvement from yesterday. Let's up she keep up the good behaviour!

In my new uniform today, so cute right!

I can conquer the world!

Super adorable in the uniform

Yeah to play school!

On our way to school!

With Nai Nai


Happy to be carried

Smiley in the lift!

Love her cheeky smile

So happy!

Tricia asked: "Is this my school?"
 
Just arrived in school!

Getting my temperature checked and hands sanitized

Play time!

Warming up with blocks!

Playing with Teacher J

So happy to find a banana!

Wandering around!

Playing with my new friends!

Its time to keep the toys!

Toys away, toys away!

So happy with the task!

I am getting quite good at this!

Teacher J teaching us how to keep the wooden blocks!

After we kept our toys, we found a baby sleeping on our table!

Singing song time! (This is where she started crying)

You can still see the tears rolling down her face!

Sad baby
 
 
I know how to go take my water bottle to drink water!

Grab my bag and my water bottle!

Queuing up to go home!

Yeah, school is over!

Bye bye my friends

Tricia says: "2nd day at school is just as tough!"

Tricia says: "I am glad we are going home now!"
 

0 comments:



My Princess

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Breast Feeding ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers