-->

My final pump session

Date: 3 December 2012 (Monday)
Tricia is 1 year 6 months, 1 week and 5 days old today
I have been breastfeeding for 18 months, 1 week and 5 days today!

Today marks an important milestone in my breastfeeding journey as I did my last pump at 8:30pm tonight.

I have been slowly cutting off my pump session the whole and last week.

Its always difficult to stop when you come to the end of the journey. I am feeling a little sad, a little reluctant to stop now.

I just hope Tricia will not miss mummy's milk too much! (She gets her last bottle tomorrow morning)

Well done mummy for hanging in so long!


0 comments:



My Princess

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Breast Feeding ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers