-->

18 months and Counting!

Date: 21 November 2012 (Wednesday)
Subject: 18 months and Counting!
Tricia is 18 months today!

Hooray to an awesome 18 months!

To mark this special occasion  I surprised mummy by waking up at 4:30am this morning (Poor mummy didn't get to sleep after that!)

Here's to a fantastic 18 months and more to come!

At 18 months:
1. I started calling mummy 2 weeks ago! (Mummy still can't get over how sweet i sound whenever i call her! as she has been waiting so long to hear me call Ma Ma~)
2. I only have 4.5 teeth, the 5th one is half way out. Mummy says my teeth are so slow to come! And maybe that is why I still smile like a toothless baby most of the time!
3. I love my Bo Bo (Bolster). Whenever i hold my bolster on my left hand, my right fingers will automatically go into my mouth!
4. I love my Jie Jie lots!
5. Mummy says that I have became a little terror as I have started bullying my Jie Jie. I hit her when she snatches my toys or when my favourite daddy carries her!
6. I love fruits especially Kiwis and Grapes.
7. I know how to eat a biscuit stick on my own.
8. I love to have dinner (rice and soup) with mummy when she gets home from work.
9. Mummy is still feeding me her precious and nutritious breast milk ( She did say that she will stop in December).
10. I can sleep through the night with a last milk feed at 9pm
11. I am a water baby (I love swimming and bath time and is not afraid of water running down my face)
12. I can do minimal self feeding.
13. I can walk and run and even crawl up and down the sofa and bed (safely most of the time)
14. I love to put on hair accessories (especially Jie Jie's hair bands)
15. I am a very quick learner, what ever Jie Jie do, I observe and can follow too!
16. My favourite person ( in this order) Daddy, Nai Nai, Jie Jie and Mummy!
17. I know how to clap my hands, give mummy sweet kisses on the lips, hug mummy tight and give lovely flying kisses!
18. I also know how to stomp my feet in anger and lie on the floor crying when I throw a tantrum!
19. Sucking on my right two fingers is still my favourite activity. It comforts me when I am upset and  soothes me when I want to sleep!
20. I know how to say the following words: Pa Pa, Jie Jie, Ma Ma (YEAH!), Shoe, Mum Mum (eating), Ki Ki (My favourite Hello Kitty)!
21. Last of all, my most favourite - Pa Pa Bao Bao!

I love you everyone and here's to more wonderful milestones ahead!


0 comments:



My Princess

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Breast Feeding ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers