-->

Racia's Early Christmas Present

Subject: Christmas Pressies
Date: 7 December 2008 (Monday)

Racia is 1 year, 9 months and 4 days old today

Racia got her early Christmas pressies today!

I went to the Mattel sale at 1 Lok Yang Way after our breakfast at McDonald's. Racia fell asleep on the way there and i left her in the car with Desmond and went into the sale tent myself.

Total damage : $108!

I bought the following:
1) Fisher Price Doodle Pro (the Big one) - $20

2) Fisher Price Doodle Pro (small) - $8
I got her a pink butterfly one.. could not find a picture for it.


3) Little People Lil' Pirate Ship set - $30 (Highly recommended)

4) Little People Shop and Learn Market - $40

5) Little People Noah's Ark Animal - $5
6) Little People Zoo Set Animal - $5

I really like the Pirate Ship set and Racia likes it a lot too. See how much fun she has with the pirate ship below.

0 comments:



My Princess

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Breast Feeding ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers