-->

Our First PB

Subject: Our First PhotoBook
Date: 4 October 2013 (Friday)

Our first photobook arrived today and it look great!

This was a promotion from Photobook Singapore, $56 (exclude shipping) for a Large Portrait Imagewrap book with 40 pages. Quite a good deal! I paid $12 for shipping by DHL.

This is a travel book for our 2012 Hong Kong trip! It was BB2's first overseas trip at 18 months and our first family trip together with us four!

Delivery was super fast. I started laying out on Friday night and completed it by Sunday. I sent out for printing by Sunday night and it took less than a week for production and shipping!

The book is much bigger in size than I imagined it to be and a lot thinner too. Some of the photos were a bit blurry and after this experience, I now know how to take better photos.

As usual the girls love it and I worry BB2 may tear it accidentally!

Here's a sneak view below on some of the pages.

Came via DHL (Super Fast!)


Super excited when I unwrapped!

BB2 loves it best!

She kept looking at the photo!

This is her favourite page!

Giving me a wink and a smile

BB1 loves it too!

See how huge the book is!

A page dedicated to her princess experience at Disney!

Character buffet dinner at disney

Beautiful family shots!

Night scene of HK!

A page for Tim Hou Wan!

One of my favourite picture in the book!

A page dedicated to Yung Kee and their roast goose

With Minnie

And funny shots I captured of the girls and featured in the book!

0 comments:



My Princess

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Breast Feeding ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers