-->

First set of Uniform

Date: 4 October 2013 (Friday)
Subject: Her first set of Uniform


I swing by Serangoon Central - Shirley Season Wear to check out the prices for school uniforms.

I could not resist getting one set for BB!. The lady has suggested that I wait and bring BB1 to try in person but I just had to get 1 set after seeing it.

Here's what I got and the price

Pinafore with Belt - $12.30
Blouse - $6.50
Size 26 (Perfect)

She looks great and I teared a little when I saw her in it. My little girl has grown up!

Shirley Season Wear at Serangoon Central

Operating Hours

Oohh!!

My little model!

Looking all grown up here!




0 comments:



My Princess

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Breast Feeding ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers