-->

I am going to Child Care

Date: 2nd September 2013 (Monday)
Subject: First day of Child Care
Tricia is 2 years 3 months, 1 week and 5 days old


Tricia started her first day at child care today!

It all went well and she was excited to go to school with Jie Jie in the morning. When we arrived at the centre, she was so excited that she went in without giving me a 2nd glance. I left her there and went for breakfast and when I came back, I heard her crying.

Apparently she started crying when it was time to go to class. Her teacher said that she cried till she was all sweaty.

It looks like a tough journey ahead and we will be expecting more crying over the next few days!
*sigh*


All excited to got to her new school

Waving to me

Still so happy

Taking out her shoes

Meeting Jie Jie's friends

The K2 kids love her!

So fun playing with the gor gors and jie jies

Decided that I do not like the school

First day of school is tough!

0 comments:



My Princess

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Breast Feeding ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers