-->

CC - Update II

Date: 12 September 2013 (Thursday)
Subject: CC - Update II



Again no crying today and she was smiling when she waved bye bye. Hooray!

And starting today,  we extended her hours to let her nap in school.

When i call at 10:30am, I was told that Aunty May (She is the cleaning auntie who also helps out at the baby class) was carrying her (Bao Bao!) and that she cried on and off. I reminded the school to give her her bolster so she can nap

I called again at 2:15pm and Tr Pei Fang told me that she finished a bowl of food (fed by Aunty May). During milk time, Aunty May helped her to hold her milk bottle and coax her to drink and during nap time, Aunty May pat pat her to sleep! Gosh! I was so surprised when I heard as she is such an independent baby at home!

I was also told that she is very sticky to Aunty May and Tr Florence.

I am hoping it gets better tomorrow *Keeping my fingers cross*

0 comments:



My Princess

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Breast Feeding ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers