-->

Sunday Lunch - CURRY!

Subject: Sunday Lunch - Curry
Date: 17 February 2013 (Sunday)

I was craving for some curry on this cold day and decided to cook it for lunch. Its been ages since we had home-cooked curry. I picked up the ingredients from the supermarket downstairs together with a bottle of pink Moscato with a super cute label!

BB1 helped me to stir the pot!

This is also the first time that she is trying my curry and she managed to finish 3 slides of bread dipped in the curry sauce!

It was a super satisfactory lunch indeed!



Our simple lunch on this cold cold afternoon!
My little assistant

Our simple lunch

My pink Moscato with the super cute label

And environmentally friendly too!

Nice and bubbly!

BB1 enjoying my curry!



0 comments:



My Princess

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Breast Feeding ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers