-->

Preparing for CNY 2013

Subject: Preparing for CNY 2013
Date: 7 February 2013 (Thursday)

I have been so busy at work this year (I blame it on SID) that I could only prepare for CNY these last 2 days before the eve!

Took 2 days off from work on this last week to do all the food shopping that I need. I was glad that I had prepared the girls outfits much earlier and thus could strike this off my to-do list! Even with just the food and drinks shopping, I almost went mad.

It was super crowded everywhere and I had to queue 30 minutes at NTUC Xtra just to pay for my groceries!

For the Bah Kwa, this was a near miss as I almost could not buy any at all. I had to whine and cajoled the shop assistant to sell me (they were running low on supply) the 2 packs of BBQ meat which is so essential for CNY! Lesson learnt, do not leave everything to the last minute. If i need to, pre-order a month in advance to minimize any heart attack!


My contribution to the CNY snacks this year, fried crispy seaweed crackers!

I lugged this shopping trolley to get my food at Fairprice Xtra nex

Breakfast at KFC before i start my food battle!

Part of my groceries

Bak Kwa!!!

New Eastern at Maju Ave!

Super precious 2 packs (800gm each)

0 comments:



My Princess

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Breast Feeding ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers