-->

MMR First Dosage

Date: 2 June 2012
Subject : MMR First Dosage

Tricia is 1 year, 1 week and 5 days old

Tricia had her first dose of MMR at the Ang Mo Kio Polyclinic today.

It was a super traumatising experience for the both of us as she was crying inconsolably throughout!

I suspecedt it was due to her recent hospitalisation experience which cause her fear of nurses and needles.

She was ok when we first entered the consultation room. She was even quiet when daddy carried her to look around while I speak with the nurse on her next appointment.
However, when we lay her down to get ready for the jab, she started crying so loudly. She screamed when the needles pierced through her left arm. And she continued crying for a solid 5 minutes (at least) after we are done. I think she gave the other patient a scare with her loud crying.

I hope her phobia of needles will be gone by the next her next jab is due - The Prevenar, which I think is even more painful than today's MMR.

 On the way to AMK Polyclinic
 A pic with Mummy while we wait for our turn
 Sitting comfortably with Mummy!
 I love my number sheet!
 Weighing in at 9.760kg! (Mummy say i lost weight!)
Fast asleep on the way home

0 comments:



My Princess

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Breast Feeding ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers