-->

Jie Jie's Present for Mei Mei

Date: 17 May 2013 (Friday)
Subject: Tricia's Birthday Present from Jie Jie
BB2 is 1 year, 11 months, 3 weeks and 5 days old today
BB1 is 6 years, 2 months, 1 weeks and 6 days old

Jie Jie prepared a pressie for Mei Mei's upcoming 2nd Birthday!

I brought her to Kiddy Palace and suggested that she look for a present for Mei Mei's 2nd birthday. My only criteria is that it should not be too expensive. After going around the store, she picked this; a Hello Kitty Bubble gun. Her rational for picking this

1) Mei Mei loves Hello Kitty
2) Mei Mei loves bubbles
3) Mei Mei gave her a bubble stick when she went to the hospital to visit her
4) This item is inexpensive!

After school today, we went to pick up a wrapper for the present and when I asked her to choose a princess wrapper, she told me this:
"No Ma Ma, we need to buy a Minnie one because Mei Mei loves Minnie!"

I am so comforted to know that she loves her sister so much!

We stayed up tonight to wrap it up so that she can give to Mei Mei tomorrow.

My cheeky first born

So happy with her present for Mei Mei

Hello Kitty Bubble Gun

All wrapped in Mei Mei's favourite Minnie wrapper!


0 comments:



My Princess

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Breast Feeding ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers