-->

Water for Tricia

Date: 18 Oct. 2011(Tuesday)
Tricia is 4 months 3 weeks and 6 days old (21 weeks 3 days old)


Since I was home today, I decided to let Tricia try some plain water.

She was quite happy when she saw her milk bottle as she proberbly thought it was milk time. And when i bring the bottle near her, she could not wait to shove the teat into her mouth.
Howeve upon tasting it, she gave a big frown and then got angry when she realised it tasted different..plain i guess!
It was really a funny sight!

Let's hope she will slowly learn to like water especially since she will be start solid in one months time!

Tricia says: I don't think I like water!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:



My Princess

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Breast Feeding ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers