-->

Xmas Present 2010 - Part 1

Date: 26 December 2010
Subject: Racia's Xmas Present - Part 1

Its Princess galore this Christmas for Racia. Almost everyone got her something in the Princess theme!

All our fault as i told everyone to just get her princess stuff when they were checking with me what she wanted!

Good thing is that Racia seems extremely pleased with her presents.

This is just Part 1 of her gift, there is part 2 coming soon!

All her Princess presents!
From Nai Nai, Gu Gu & Gu Zhang, Gu GU's MIL and SIL, Daddy and Mummy


"I love my presents!"


Happy Happy

Here comes my Little Princess

0 comments:



My Princess

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Breast Feeding ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers