-->

Our iPhone!

Subject: Our iPhone!
Date: 15 August 2010 (Sunday)
Racia is 3 years, 5 months, 1 week and 6 days old today!

I finally jumped on the Apple bandwagon and got myself an iPhone. The iPhone 4 to be exact!

I paid a bomb for it though - $776 to be exact as I wanted to retain my classic plan. (to be reimbursed by the co. so i guess it is not too bad)

I love the phone to bits! It has such an intuitive interface!

When hubby told Racia that the phone belongs to mummy, her immediate response was:
"No! Share Share!"

I guess what she meant was that the phone MAY belong to me but she is the one who will be using it!!

0 comments:



My Princess

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Breast Feeding ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers