-->

Racia and her Pineapple

Subject: Racia and her Pineapple
Date: 18 May 2010 (Tuesday)

Racia made me buy her this pineapple!

Recently, she has this weird fascination about pineapple and she will bring along her make-believe pineapple all over the house. We had to be really careful about her "pineapple" as she would scream at us if we accidentally "sat" on it!

Finally, we saw the real ones at the supermarket and she asked me to buy one. I thought that this would be a good opportunity for me to introduced her to a new fruit..but it turned out that she still refuse to try it!


Racia with her pineapple


Racia showing "love love" to her pineapple

I found photos of Racia with her 1st pineapple
These were taken when she was 1 year 3 months old.

See how much she has grown!

You can read about this entry here.

Is this a pineapple?

Its so prickly!

0 comments:



My Princess

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Breast Feeding ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers