-->

My Little Artist

Subject: My Little Artist
Date: 23 July 2009 (Thursday)
Racia is now 2 years, 4 months and 2 weeks and 5 days old


Racia loves drawing! Everyday, she will ask to "Hua4 Hua4". I managed to capture some of her masterpieces. Her strokes are getting more confident and accurate. I should consider enrolling her in art and drawing classes soon.

See her drawing her favourite circles below!

Showing Nai Nai her drawing.

Happy with her drawing!

Cheeky grin!

Showing her another piece of her work!


See the sun on the right and the people on her left.

Her favourite circles!

0 comments:



My Princess

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Breast Feeding ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers