-->

Weaning Racia - 1st Attempt!

Subject: Weaning off my Breast
Date: 4 May 2009 (Monday)
Racia is 2 years and 2 months old today


I was suppose to wean her off from my breast at bed time on the 1st of May, but we all forgot about it!

When i remembered last night, i tried. And surprisingly, I was successful!! i was extremely lucky as I managed to tricked Racia and she eventually fell asleep all by herself (no patting, carrying or latching) after 20 minutes of tossing and turning! In that 20 minutes, she actually cried for "milk milk" twice but i ignored her and when ignoring didn't work, i told her to wait for 5 minutes! And she waited, and waited till she fell asleep.

I guess I was sneaky in a sense and extremely lucky that she bought my "5 minutes trick". At least after last night, i know that she is capable of falling asleep on her own.
Let's see if i am lucky again time tonight!!!

0 comments:



My Princess

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Breast Feeding ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers