-->

Racia and Her Little Yellow Car

Subject: Racia's New Yellow Beetle
Date: 07 April 2009 (Tuesday)
Racia is 2 years, 1 months and 3 days old today


What a big surprise for Racia this morning when she saw the car in the kitchen! I

had placed it there the night before as i reckon that she does not usually run into the kitchen first time in the morning. This gives me some time so i can get the camera ready to capture her first expression.

See her happy grin when she spots the car!

I thought Racia and her car looks alike!

Posing in her PJs.

Racia's maiden drive.


A side note, I also bought a Pooh big puzzle for her today and this is how she shows her appreciation for the puzzle mat; by lying on it motionless!

0 comments:



My Princess

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Breast Feeding ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers