-->

Bye Bye My Breast Milk!

Subject: Goodbye my expressed breast milk
Date: 24 January 2009 (Saturday)

I finally threw away all my stored express breast milk today!

I have been procrastinating and saying that it is a waste to throw these precious "golden" milk away. I can also still remember the hard time i had pumping these precious milk when Racia was much younger thus my reluctance to throw them away.

However, i also know that:
1) Racia is not going given these milk to drink!
2) These milk packets has been in storage for a long time.
3) They are alsotaking up space in the fridge

And thus, my final decision to throw up all away today!

A last shot of my precious breast milk.

Packet dated 27 July 08!

This one is dated 27 November 08!

Last of my EBM.

0 comments:



My Princess

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Breast Feeding ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers