-->

A Day at the Supermarket

Occasion: Supermarket Shopping
Date: 29 November 2008 (Saturday)
Racia is 1 year 8 months 3 weeks and 4 days old today.

We went to Giant Tampines today. I had wanted to get a Christmas Tree which was going on sale at $12.90. However, the tree was out of stock and i decided not to buy the more expensive one there.

No tree for Racia today and so we did some grocery shopping instead.

See how much Racia is enjoying her supermarket trip!

Refusing to let go of the blue tube float!

At the FM aisle shopping for Milk Milk.

Racia says: I found my Milk!


Choosing cereal.

Mummy, can I have this Froot Loops?

Changed her mind...

I want corn flakes instead!

Lunch time at the food court.

First taste - Avocado Milk Shake!

Racia says: Yum Yum!

No more for me?

Racia says: Shopping is so tiring!

0 comments:



My Princess

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Breast Feeding ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers