-->

My Milk Baby

Milestone: My Milk Baby
Date: 31 May 2008 - Saturday
Racia is 1 years, 2 months and 4 weeks old today

Racia is finally drinking Formula Milk!!!! After months of rejecting all milk other than mummy's breast milk, Racia is finally drinking some formula milk.

Mummy opened the tin of Gain IQ sample for Nai Nai to try and feed Racia yesterday. Surprising, Racia drank the milk. Nai Nai says she likes it as she finished 60ml of it and then asked for more.

Today, mummy made 130ml for Racia and she slurped up close to 90ml of the milk before pushing the cup away.

See how my baby is enjoying her new formula milk!

Nice Milk!
I love Milk!
Milk = Happy Baby!
My baby enjoying her milk milk!
Slurped up 90ml!

0 comments:



My Princess

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Breast Feeding ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers